Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I finally made it to the Party

I finally made it to the blog. Yay!
I have so missed getting my geek-on what with being at the store so rarely.
Just did a quick perusal of the past blog activity and felt so satisfied! Yay!
The only book I got to read so far was Skaar Son of Hulk. Cheesy title, enjoyable read. Love that the beginning voice over is from Hulk's Queen's point of view (won't even attempt to type her name because the book is not in front of me). A momentary confusion over the time jump transition. More my fault for reading to quickly and not giving the art proper due. That is all I have time to review today. I will try and review at least one more book this week but no promises.

Oh, and I read the post about Buffy and the pillow fight. When I started reading that post, I had to pause and think was there or was there not a pillow fight? It was so believable in all it's stereotypical wonder given the world of Bi-Buffy we have just entered. I did enjoy the Dracula bit where he tells the main baddie it is not the vampire he needs to fear. And is Xander never allowed a girl. Maybe he should go gay - it would be less of stretch than Buffy given his relationship with Dracula.
-D

No comments: